5 Features That Make Cloud Hosting The Future Of Hosting
Nowadays, Cloud Hosting has gained sufficient prominence as compared to others. More and more organizations are moving their website to the cloud and warding off the limitations associated with the traditional form of hosting. Experts believe that Cloud Hosting is the future of the web hosting spectrum, and sooner, we would soon see the sole prevalence of Cloud Hosting solutions irrespective of the type of business or the kind of website.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud Server Hosting is a website hosting solution that has multiple websites hosted together, and the website data is stored across multiple servers. The data is stored on powerful storage solutions that mirror the data across multiple servers. This ensures optimum data redundancy and advanced data protection. This, along with seamless scalability, security, high uptime, automatic backup and recovery, and affordable plans, make Cloud Hosting a powerful hosting option.
Five Features That Turn Cloud Hosting The Future
- Greater Uptime: When we talk about websites, it is important that the same is visible and active for the users to engage and interact with. Often, website owners complain about server failure and downtime issues. This, in fact, is a major consideration if the hosted site is an online store. Imagine a customer making a payment and the site crashes. It not only causes frustration but also forces the users to make a switch. Cloud Hosting involves multiple servers for data storage. So, if one server fails, the data is seamlessly restored from the secondary server. This ensures higher website uptime and a site that is always up and running.
- Cost-efficient: Another feature that leads to more and more users shifting towards Cloud Hosting is its cost-effectiveness. With seamless scalability, users can buy the most affordable and basic plan to start with. Then as the business grows, you can scale up to accommodate the rising traffic. Thus, Cloud Hosting is a cost-effective option for businesses.
- Improved Security: Unlike others, Cloud Hosting involves a secured and protected infrastructure. As data is stored across multiple devices, it ensures greater data redundancies. The data is automatically backed up to the server and automatically restored in case of failure. Advanced cloud storage solutions like Ceph mirror your data across three locations. So, when the primary server fails, the secondary server takes its place. This way, Cloud Hosting ensures that your data is always secure.
- Resource Scalability: One of the finest features of Cloud Hosting is the scalability of resources. As for the websites hosted online, the traffic isn’t something that can be calculated or accurately estimated. It might so happen that the requests sent to the server exceed the threshold value. Where traditional hosting solutions tend to deny access to the site leading to higher bounce rates, Cloud Hosting gives the ease to scale the resources as per the needs.
- Managed Backup and Data Recovery: Given the pace at which competition is rising, it is important to have a backup and data recovery plan in place. With Managed Cloud Hosting, users need not worry about the same as the hosting service provider takes care of the data backup and recovery. They also look after the regular security updates, server upkeep, patches, etc.
Cloud Server Hosting has been emerging to be the hosting of choice for businesses across multiple sectors. Given the advanced features and functionalities offered, it would not be wrong to consider Cloud Hosting as the future of hosting.